ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 – 2021 SPRING TERM DOUBLE MAJOR APPLICATIONS
Double Major Applications of our University are made in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Principles of Transition between Associate and Undergraduate Degree Programs, Double Major, Minor and Credit Transfer Between Institutions in Higher Education Institutions and Regulation on our University’s Double Major and Minor Program published in the Official Gazette numbered 27561 dated 24th April 2010.
- Double Major Application Schedule
- Double Major Quota
- Double major application can be made at the earliest at the beginning of the third term of the undergraduate program in which the student is enrolled, at the beginning of the fifth term for four-year programs, at the beginning of the seventh term for five-year programs, at the beginning of the ninth term for six-year programs, at the beginning of the second term at the earliest in the associate degree program, and at the beginning of the third term at the latest.
- The student must have successfully completed all the courses in the major program taken until the term they applied, and must meet the success ranking requirement determined by the Higher Education Institution of the relevant program in the year of Enrolment.
- At the time of application, the student must have a GPA of at least 2.72 out of 4.00 in the major program and must be in the top 20 % ranking in the major program.
The students whose GPA in the major program is at least 2.72 out of 4.00, but who are not in the top 20 % in terms of success in the major program, who have a score not less than the base score of the double major program in the relevant year can also apply for a double major program.
- The student cannot make enrolment in more than one double major program at the same time. The student can make an application for a minor to a different program in addition to double major program that the student has applied for.
- The student cannot apply for a minor to the program he / she applied for a double major or a double major for the program he / she applied for.
- The student enrolled to a major diploma program cannot make double major application for the same program.
- Undergraduate student can apply in both undergraduate and associate’s degree programs, and associate’s degree student only in associate’s degree programs.
In the admission to the double major program that accepts students with the talent exam, it is also required to be successful in the talent exam.
- Students are required to be successful in the talent examination in admission to the double major program that accepts students with the talent exam.
- Students enrolled in the undergraduate diploma programs of Lokman Hekim University with inter-institutional transfer and vertical transfer are required to study at least one term in the program they enrolled in, in order to apply to double major programs.
Please click for Lokman Hekim University Regulation on Double Major – Minor.
- Application Form
- Student Selection and Placement Examination (ÖSYS) placement and result document
- The document indicating that it is in the first 20 % (The document will be given by Student Affairs Coordination Office.)