ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 – 2021 SPRING TERM MINOR APPLICATIONS
Minor Applications of our University are made in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Principles of Transition between Associate and Undergraduate Degree Programs, Double Major, Minor and Credit Transfer Between Institutions in Higher Education Institutions and Regulation on our University’s Double Major and Minor Program published in the Official Gazette numbered 27561 dated 24th April 2010.
- Minor Application Schedule
- Minor Quota
- Application Conditions
- The student must have successfully completed all the credit courses in the major program until the term he/she apply.
- Students cannot enrol in more than one minor program at the same time. However, the student can enrol in the double major program in addition to the minor program.
- A student can apply for a minor program at the beginning of the third term at the earliest and at the beginning of the sixth term at the latest.
- At the time of application, the student’s GPA in the major program must be at least 2.50 out of 4.00.
- Students enrolled in the Lokman Hekim University undergraduate diploma programs through undergraduate transfer or vertical transfer between institutions must study at least one term in the program they enrolled in, in order to be able to apply to minor programs.
- Application Form
- Copy of Identity Card