In case the summer education period is not opened at our University, our principles regarding taking courses from other universities are as follows.
- The courses to be taken and their equivalence must be taken with the approval of the relevant board of directors upon the positive opinion of the head of departments.
- National or ECTS credits of courses must have the same or more.
- Course contents must be the same.
- The student can take at most 3 courses excluding Turkish Language, Atatürk’s Principles and History of Turkish Revolution, etc.
- Procedures regarding the processing of the courses taken from other universities into the student transcript are made according to the provisions of the Lokman Hekim University Regulation on Examination Regulations of Associate’s Degree and Undergraduate Degree Education.
- The point obtained in summer school is valid for repeated courses.
- The relevant transcript must be sent with a cover letter by the university where the course is taken, or the transcript brought by the student must be wet signed, sealed and certified in a sealed envelope.